As you all know, I am working with the PIXLR for a couple of weeks to learn and create new effects. This week I am learning the out of bounds effect. I found it relatively easy to make and the outcome is amazing. The major steps of creating these effects are:
- Choose the image, create a new blank layer and a duplicate layer.The image should have a transparent background. When we are doing this effect, either we can download a picture that has a transparent background or we can make the picture background transparent manually. This is a link of how we can the picture background transparent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0WFQg95Ir0
- Use the drawing tool to create the clipping mask. At first, select the drawing tool icon, increase the border size to 20 and check off the full shape button.
- Change Perspective. Go to the edit, click on the free distort option and adjust the frame.
- Select the frame areas with the wand tool.
- Add a layer mask that hides part of a layer.
- Select eraser, increase the size of it and erase the border of the selected area.
- Select the brush tool, increase the size of it and use it to improve the image.
- Apply the layer mask to the existing layer, merge down the layers.
- Make the photo part of the image more distinct. Go to the adjustment tab, select the curve option and change the presets to color.
- To give the picture a wavy look, select the water swirl option from the filter tab. Adjust the amount and size.This is the link of the video that I have used to learn this effect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8APKdUW3Ews
Please try it using the resources that are provided and comment below if you have any questions.